Health coaching is for you if:
- There’s a gap between how you feel and how you’d like to feel, and you want to close that gap as quickly as possible.
- You’re done with feeling less than stellar and putting up with some annoying niggles and/or symptoms of poor health.
- You’re serious about experiencing a health breakthrough and are willing to make some simple lifestyle changes to get the results you want.
- You’re not looking to outsource your health to someone else, you want to take full responsibility and ownership of your health and the results you get, BUT you want support, guidance, and accountability to ensure you stay on track and are investing your efforts in the right place at any given moment.
- You are open-minded and willing to try new things to find what works best for you.
- You are willing to listen to feedback.
- You are keen to be an active participant in your health journey
Sound like you? Still not sure if it’s for you? In either case, go ahead and schedule a clarity call and we’ll figure out next steps together.
An image paints a thousands words so let me include this one here.
When you invest in coaching this is what you’re paying for. Your investing in yourself, in becoming the better version you know is inside, waiting to be uncovered, like a diamond in the rough. And you’re paying to get there much faster than you would alone. Sure, you might figure it all out alone eventually (or not) but life is short, and you want to be living your best life now!
Most people harbour an unconscious belief that they aren’t worth investing in. They’ll invest hundreds of thousands in the bricks and mortar of their home, perhaps thousands in the car that transports them from a to b, hundreds or thousands on holidays, and who knows how much on other non-essential trinkets, but when it comes to investing in themselves, their one and only true home for this lifetime, the foundation and source of all their life experience….they hesitate.
Is that you? Think about it. Working with me may or may not be for you, but please don’t let the fear of investing in yourself be a factor.