When you join the heathy habits course you join a dynamic group of thrive-seekers who are ready to learn and practice (in real-time) the habits of Yogis: the 10 simple daily routines that unlock the best version of YOU!
- You know there’s more to life than you’re currently experiencing but feel stuck in a rut.
- You believe in your own greatness but need help finding the way.
- You know what you should be doing, the actions and behaviours you’d like, but you struggle with the gap between all the wonderful knowledge you possess and putting it into action!
- You find yourself overwhelmed, stressed out, with ‘too much to do’ and ‘not enough time’, perhaps falling back on less than ideal habits and old behaviour patterns that, well, suck.
- You strive for a healthier lifestyle but struggle to make changes that really stick.
- You’re ready to ditch your unhealthy cravings and diet plans and simply tune into your body’s innate wisdom.
- You’re ready to experience how good it’s possible to feel.
- Clarity around what you really want for yourself in terms of your health and wellbeing and the support, accountability and empowerment you need to go for it!
- When we try to make changes alone it’s too easy to slip back into old patterns when we hit resistance. Our out-dated ways of being tempt us back into our comfort zone with their cosy familiarity. When you apply for this programme you tell me exactly what you want and I hold your feet to the fire to ensure you stay the course.
- Identity evolution. Right now you’re probably playing things small. You’re playing your B-game. You’re going to crack open your shell and step into the next evolution of yourself, your A-game awaits.
- Our existing habits are a reflection of our current identity. As you learn to evolve and up-level your habits your identity will shift. You’ll step into the person you’re becoming. Into your potentiality. This can be scary. Our ego does not like change, even positive change. It wants us to stay where we are, within the familiar walls of our present experience. There will be resistance. There will be backsliding. But above all there will be change. That’s the promise of the programme. You will not be the same at the other-side.
- 10 inspiring video lessons + downloadable audio on the 10 fundamental habits you need to dial in to thrive. Each week we’ll dive into a new habit. Over the 10 weeks you’ll see improvements in your sleep, diet, exercise routine and your ability to find ease and joy in daily living. Plus much more!
- 10 weekly live group-coaching calls. This is the juice of the programme. You ask questions, we troubleshoot your challenges, you hear from your peers and share the experience together. Being part of a group committed to the same process increases your chances of success by 70% compared to going solo. We harness group momentum to accelerate your transformation.
- Access to online resources including our course e-books: The Master Habits e-Book presents the essential habits for vibrant living and the Habit Changing Guide shows you how to successfully dial in new habits. Accountability and tracking worksheets are also available to keep you on track to meet your goals.
- Worksheets for implementing each week’s lessons and practices. Each week you’ll have clear action steps to help dial in the new habit.
- A copy of the book: Body Thrive by Cate Stillman, our course textbook and essential manual for up-levelling your body and your life with 10 habits from Yoga and Ayurveda.
- Private Facebook forum exclusively for members of the programme where you will share your journey and get support at any time from me and your peers.
- Weekly emails from me to stay fired-up and focused.
UPDATE! I’m currently reinventing the course and turning into a 10-month programme. We’ll get one whole month for each habit, which is heaps of time to really relax into the programme and get each habit dialled in. Apply now to be the first to hear about the release of the new programme.
If you’re a good fit for the programme, I’ll be in touch to schedule a call.
Next group course starting: TBC
Private packages also available
“I would recommend this course to everyone who has been thinking about reinventing their life. There is great support and motivation to keep heading towards a healthier lifestyle and to achieve your goals.”
“Thank you for having me on this course. I absolutely loved it! I thought you did an amazing job! I really do believe this course got me out of the rut I was stuck in. It was the kick start I needed and I now feel more energised, alive and have a much better understanding and awareness of my own body and mind – thank you.”
“This plethora of information combined with Sam’s knowledge and relaxed manner provide a safe and enjoyable environment of like-minded individuals in which to make great strides to adding positive daily habits to our lives. Overall I very much enjoyed the experience and recommend to anyone looking to change their lives for the better.”
“I really enjoyed the 10 week course, the weekly calls helped me stay focused and realigned me on parts I found difficult. The benefits for me have been an improved relationship with my body: more concise of my eating habits; hydration; and listening to my body when its giving me natural’s diurnal signals.”
“The safe & supportive group dynamic worked particularly well for me as it gave me that added accountability & motivation that I had lacked in the past when trying to make lasting changes. Upon finishing, I’ve now walked away from this course with three key habit changes that I know make a huge difference to how I show up to life every day. I also now have a great template to take with me to make other changes in my life, one small step at a time.
My advice then – put down that self-help book & join a fun group that will help you make those small but practical changes to your life that in the long run add up to making big & lasting impact.
Thanks for providing me with the net Sam! I’m off to catch my own fish now……..”
“I really enjoyed the 10 week Healthy Habits course with Sam. She’s an inspiring and supportive coach who has helped me start to make some significant changes to my life. The course was really well structured and the access to supporting material was invaluable. Sam doesn’t just list a book to read, she provided videos for each week (ideal if you’re not a speedy reader like me!), worksheets, reaches out throughout the week to keep your motivated and inspired. Thank you so much, Sam!”
“This was an amazing course that helped me get my life back on track after the birth of my twins. It was a simple, intuitive and effective way of creating healthy and positive life habits. Sam is an inspirational coach with an accessible, natural style.
I thoroughly recommend it!”
“I have just completed a 10 week Ayurvedic/Yoga Healthy Habits course with Sam. This was extremely beneficial for me as it raised my awareness to some lifestyle habits that needed improving. I joined the course because I have suffered for a long time from indigestion and heartburn. Now that I am more conscious about what I am eating and eating earlier and lighter dinners I no longer suffer from indigestion or heartburn.
In addition to that I have developed improved and new habits in other areas such as how I blend different exercise/fitness routines and how to self massage. I have definitely established healthier habit as a result of following this course and feel a lot better as a result.
I also highly recommend Sam as an instructor as she is supportive and encouraging yet keeps the sessions fun and engaging. Thanks again Sam”
“Great course, great vibes. I took this course when I was recovering from ulcerative colitis and it was just what I needed: a positive pick-me-up, lots of motivation from lovely people and a kick up the butt to change up my routine. Almost 10 months on and I still incorporate those habits that I found most beneficial into my routine 🙂 I really recommend it!”